Starke Arvid launches a new product range!
Starke Arvid launches a new range of grips and pliers for handling concrete and stone
The new launch includes several new products such as Kerb Grabs, Barrier Grab and Block Grab. They have a lifting capacity of between 150 kg to 5000 kg, some are manual and others are controlled with, for example, a crane, forklift or our Glass Lift. These products complement our existing range, from the ground up, for handling concrete and reinforcement.
- Kerb Grab 150 kg lifting capacity, lifts curbs and curbs. Can be used manually or hung in the lifting eye
- Kerb Grab 600 kg lifting capacity, used for crane lifting heavier curbs
- Barrier Grab 5000 kg lifting capacity, a crane-controlled pliers for handling concrete barriers, among other things
- Block Grab 1800 kg lifting capacity, used with crane to lift larger blocks or pallets with stone
- Fork Mounted Hooks 2000 kg lifting capacity, provides your lifting forks with lifting hook.
- Crane Fork 1500-3000 kg lifting capacity, a crane-controlled pallet fork for side handling of standard pallet